WHAT I PACK FOR A 5D4N SEOUL TRIP.2:02 AM
I just got back from a 5 days 4 nights trip to SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA last week, so this is what i pack during my trip.
You know that AIR ASIA is strict this time, and on board hand carry cannot be more than 7kg. I did not add-on luggage for my flight to Seoul but i did add-on luggage (20kg) for my flight back to Kuala Lumpur. because you know, all those shopping and baju kotor and stuff, 7kg is not enough. hihiii
for 20kg, just nice for 2 pax. sebab hari tu, our luggage cuma 13 kg sahaja, for 2 pax.
The weather, i assumed it to be end of winter. sebab ada lagi saki baki snow.
- 1 thermal sweater i wear every day.
- 2 shawl.
- 2 anak tudung
- 2 leggings
- 5 jumper ( i only wear 4 piece )
- 1 jeans.
- 1 sweatpants (wore during in flights, to and from korea, the same sweatpants)
- 2 shirts to sleep
- 3 socks
- 2 shirts as inner.
- neck shawl (used only once)
- compact powder (i did not use at all)
- travel size mascara
- eyebrow liner
- lip balm
- lip stick
- portable toilet plastic, i bought at Daiso. ahahahaha.
- Toothbrush (i did not bring toothpaste)
- face cleanser (i did not use at all)
- Go pro + charger
- camera + charger
- iphone + charger
- bantal kepala
- disposable panties (2 pack)
- small note book
- 1 nike shoes.
- wet tissue
- 1 extra bag, to put baju kotor + shopping stuff. this will be check in during flight back to KL.
thats all! hope this helps you guys on what to bring. i should do a post on 'how i pack' during my 3 weeks Balkan Trip juga kan? hahaha. but dah tak ingat apa yang di bawa.